Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sound-bite Sunday: Girl Power

I guess it's a bit dorky to say, that I'm a total fangirl for Miranda Cosgrove. Probably because of all the iCarly I watch now. Haha. :P
I really love her new single, Dancing Crazy. It's catchy, fun and cute. Plus it's co-written by Avril Lavigne.
Listen to Dancing Crazy.

I've recently gotten into the Brittish pop group, The Saturday's. The song, 'Ego' has been stuck in my head lately. They're pretty good.
Listen to Ego.



I don't even listen to R&B and Rap as much as I use to when I was younger. (Mostly because all of it is crappy... well only the stuff on the radio.) But I'm really digging Rihanna & Nicki Minaj's new albums. I like how on each album they have a song featuring each other.
Listen to 'Raining Men'
Listen to 'Fly'

Well that's about it.
Cheers
XO Margie.

No comments:

Post a Comment